M O D E L
Powered by Liebherr Gas Generator
[table “741” not found /]
- High quality, reliable and complete power unit
- Compact design
- Easy start and maintenance possibility
- Every generating set is subject to a comprehensive test program which includes full load testing, checking and provision of all control and safety shut down functions testing
- Fully engineered with a wide range of options and accessories (Canopy, sound proof canopy and on - road trailer)
- Ambient conditions of reference according to ISO 8528-1:2005
Normative: 1000 mbar, 25ºC, 30% relative humidity.
- Emergency Standby Power (ESP):
The maximum power available during a variable electrical power sequence, under the stated operating conditions, for which a generating set is capable of delivering in the event of a utility power outage or under test conditions for up to 200 h of operation per year with the maintenance intervals and procedures being carried out as prescribed by the manufacturers.
The permissible average power output over 24 h of operation shall not exceed 70 % of the ESP
- Prime Power (PRP):
The maximum power which a generating set is capable of delivering continuously whilst supplying a variable electrical load when operated for an unlimited number of hours per year under the agreed operating conditions with the maintenance intervals and procedures being carried out as prescribed by the manufacturer.
The permissible average power output (Ppp) over 24 h of operation shall not exceed 70 % of the PRP.
[table “742” not found /]
[table “743” not found /]
Brushless, single bearing system, ﬂexible disc, 4 poles -
Insulation class H -
IP21/IP22 is (Optional) Self-exciting and self-regulating -
Impregnation with tropicalized epoxy varnish -
Solid state Automatic Voltage Regulator -
Stator winding with 2/3 pitch for improved harmonics -
[table “744” not found /]
Control supervision and protection panel is mounted on the Genset base frame The control panel varies depending on -
Emergency stop push button and fuses for control circuits -
Located at side of generating set with properly panel visibility -
[table “745” not found /]